May 15, 2010

Christina Plans A Dramatic "Bionic Tour"

Christina Aguilera has revealed that her next tour will be full of drama.
The ‘Not Myself Tonight’ singer, whose previous Back To Basics jaunt featured a cabaret band and three-ring circus, said that everything about her tours needs to be big and fun.


She told GQ: “I can’t live without drama. On my last tour I had a whole entourage of circus acrobats. I need big hair, big make-up – and where ever I can have fun I’m there!”


The 29-year-old also said that her biggest role model is Cher, with whom she worked on upcoming film Burlesque.
She said: “Who could be a bigger role model than [Cher]? She’s seen and done everything. When we were shooting the film I soaked up every line she said and every move she made like a sponge. She’s my mentor and friend.”


Christina Aguilera releases new album Bionic on June 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment