May 11, 2010

Bionic Official Deluxe Tracklist


As we get closer and closer to the release of BIONIC, out everywhere June 8th, we are happy to share with you the complete tracklisting for the BIONIC Deluxe Edition. Featuring 5 new tracks, you can get the Deluxe Album Version of BIONIC when you pre-order the BIONIC – Fan Edition along with tons of other awesome Christina goodies! Check out the full BIONIC Deluxe Edition tracklisting below and be sure to reserve your copy now!


BIONIC – Deluxe Edition

1. Bionic
2. Not Myself Tonight
3. Woohoo feat. Nicki Minaj
4. Elastic Love
5. Desnudate
6. Love & Glamour (intro)
7. Glam
8. Prima Donna
9. Morning Dessert (intro)
10. Sex For Breakfast
11. Lift Me Up
12. My Heart (Intro)
13. All I Need 
14. I Am
15. You Lost Me
16. I Hate Boys
17. My Girls feat. Peaches
18. Vanity
19. Monday Morning
20. Bobblehead
21. Birds Of Prey
22. Stronger Than Ever
23. I Am (Stripped) 

No comments:

Post a Comment