April 2, 2010

Christina Talks About "Not Myself Tonight"


As her new single premieres…

11:34, Thursday, 1 April 2010
Christina Aguilera has spoken about her new single Not Myself Tonight and admitted she didn’t write the track.
The song was released to hear online yesterday and given its first radio plays. Speaking to Ryan Seacrest the Dirrty star said:
“I didn't write it, actually, I really make sure that I write all my material because it's really important that I feel it, but that song kind of showed up at my doorstep.
“I was really feeling like going back into the studio and expressing what I'm feeling, and what I've learned. So I was asking for tracks, and whatnot, and that just kind of showed up. I was like, oh my God, I have to sing this song - it's just so me.”
Xtina will release Bionic on June 7. It features production from Pollow Da Don, Le Tigre, Switch (M.I.A/ Santogold), Ladytron and Tricky Stewart (Rihanna).
She said of Bionic: “"It's kind exploring my wild side again, it's really a fun, fun record. Really futuristic. I was inspired by a lot of electronic music, electronic artists, and so you'll hear all of those elements.”


Source: Mtv.co.uk/artists/christina-aguilera/news

No comments:

Post a Comment