April 2, 2010

Christina Aguilera: Dance Rehearsal Hottie


Fully engaged in work endeavors, Christina Aguilera paid a visit to the Millennium DanceComplex in North Hollywood, California on Thursday night (April 1).

Grasping a cup of coffee and her Chanel handbag, the "Genie In a Bottle" babe looked great with a new cropped bob hair-do and red lipstick with matching heels as she finished up a three hour dance rehearsal session.

The sighting comes just as Miss Aguilera has released her new single "Not Myself Tonight," of which she recently told MTV News, "I didn't write it, actually. I really make sure that I write all my material because it's really important that I feel it, but that song kind of showed up at my doorstep."

Continuing on about the track, Christina tells, "I was feeling like going back into the studio and expressing what I'm feeling, and what I've learned. So I was asking for tracks, and what not, and that just kind of showed up. I was like, 'Oh my God, I have to sing this song - it's just so me'."

The song "Not Myself Tonight" is the first taste of Aguilera's much-anticipated album, "Bionic," which is set for release in June 2010.


Click the pictures to enlarge!



No comments:

Post a Comment