February 1, 2011

Christina Talks About Brazil, Tour, Fashion and 'Burlesque'

Christina Aguilera gave a show of sympathy and punctuality during the visit to Sao Paulo Fashion Week on Tuesday, 01, very different from Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore at the event. Using low-cut dress and fair, and his trademark red lipstick, pop star came smiling, around 20 hours, at a press conference organized at the Biennale: "First of all, I am very excited to be here with you all. Super excited with the launch Campaign C & A and the reception so warm. "

 
Waving up and playing kiss for photographers, she posed for clicks and answered questions from journalists, showing good humor and charisma. The singer revealed admiration for Brazil and its women, target the collection that is launching the C & A, his first foray into the fashion market: "Women here have a perfect body for my line, have a great passion, very sensual and very confident. "
On their knowledge of the fashion world, she said would like to experiment: "I've always been a person who really liked to take risks in fashion. I explored in my collection my feminine side, very red, which is my signature, and lingerie. The opportunity to share my style with C & A and those wonderful Brazilian women. " 


This is the second time that Aguilera visits the country, and fans can celebrate, the singer said he was inspired to bring their next tour to Brazil: "I've always loved the idea of coming to Brazil, this passion and these wonderful people. Inspires me to come here and do a show. We do not have an exact date for a show in Brazil. But since the reception so warm, I think yes (to bring the tour here). At the airport, had so many fans, who gave thanks to God that no one hurt. "
Aguilera has had experience with fashion and believes his experience as a natural stylist: "Until now I've proved I'm an opinion maker in the fashion, I have worked with Versace, Galliano is my favorite. I think in the end, my body is an icon of fashion. "
 
In 2010, Christina made her film debut opposite Cher in "Burlesque," a film that did not succeed in critical or popular audience: "I would make more movies. Making this film was very challenging, because I wrote the music and was the I first worked as an actress. I had to dance in a way they never danced before. My castmates were awesome. I left a different woman after the movie, "he said. "The best advice is to be near her Cher. It really took me under her arms," melted talking about co-star.


No comments:

Post a Comment