November 3, 2010

Christina Aguilera Detests The Gym And Diets

Christina Aguilera has admitted that she can't stand going to the gym. The 29-year-old Candyman singer, who recently announced her separation from husband Jordan Bratman, revealed that she 'detests' working out and dieting. She told Look magazine, "I've never been really good at staying in shape. I'm not one of those people who likes buckling down and loves a workout. I detest exercising, I really don't like it at all. "But I do it because it helps me feel good and helps my mind feel good. I'll lift a few weights, do some cardio, and a little bit of boxing. "I don't like deprivation, I will say that. So I definitely like to treat myself. Life is definitely too short to deprive myself too often." The former Mousketeer added that after having son Max, her confidence rose naturally. "It was easy for me to feel sexy after having Max. I felt there was a newfound confidence within myself and my body that I didn't have before," she said....


No comments:

Post a Comment