May 4, 2010

MTV Movie Awards: "Not Myself Tonight"


Christina to perform 
"Not Myself Tonight" Live 
@ MTV Movie Awards
June 6 

Just two days before Christina Aguilera's long-awaited Bionic LP is set to drop, MTV will be throwing her one heck of a coming-out party: Aguilera will take the stage to perform "Not Myself Tonight" at the MTV Movie Awards on June 6.

"MTV has always been a supporter of my music and my career and I am so excited to perform once again on the Movie Awards," said Aguilera, who performed on the show in 2006. "My performance comes just days before the release of my album Bionic."

Fans got an advance look at what they may see during Aguilera's MTV performance when her eye-grabbing video for "Not Myself Tonight" premiered last week, presenting fetish-themed outerwear, aggressive dance routines and a whole lotta flesh. The full album, which hits shelves on June 8, comes from collaborations with Sia, Tricky Stewart, Polow Da Don, Linda Perry, Le Tigre, Ladytron, Hill & Switch and and others.

"The artists I chose to work with added so many unique sonic layers to Bionic," Aguilera said recently. "My intention was to step into their world and what they do combined with my own vision and sound. The results were magic." 

Source: MTV.com

No comments:

Post a Comment