April 20, 2010

PerezHilton: Xtina Announces Would Tour!


Uh oh! This could be trouble!
Christina Aguilera will be touring the world starting with the US in July to promote her newest album, Bionic - out in June.
Xtina also revealed how it was easy to choose her first single Not Myself Tonight after spending the last six months shooting the upcoming film Burlesque.
She says:
"I had to sort of put everything on hold musically for the record and dive in to filming the movie and for the last six months and a half I haven't really been able to be myself tonight so "Not Myself Tonight" was the perfect explanation for how I've been feeling and wanting to break out of the cage and the mold and release what I've been sitting on for so long so it was really nice and I was like, 'I'm in. This is my song and this is the first single.'"

We're loving it and can't wait to see her hit the stage this summer!
But…
Will she have some difficulties filling large venues? Her new song hasn't exploded at radio or the iTunes chart yet. And the tour comes VERY soon after the album's release. If Xtina keeps ticket prices reasonable and promises all the hits, we think the tour could do - and should do - very well!

Source: PerezHilton.com

OH Perez, shut the FUCK up!

No comments:

Post a Comment